Super easy! Only 4 ingredients!
1 lb. Ground Chicken
¾ Cup Light Mozzarella Cheese OR Dairy Free Cheese
1/3 Cup Buffalo Sauce (used Sweet Baby
Rays, but I like Frank’s better)
256 calories per serving (2 boats)
27g Protein/ 5g Carbs/ 14g Fat
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees or you can use a grill, spray baking dish.
- Use a non-stick large skillet to cook ground chicken on medium heat.
- While chicken starts to cook, prepare the boats.
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Hollow out the zucchini by using a spoon to scoop the seeds and center out. Keep about ¼ inch around the edges so the boat doesn’t become flimsy.
- Take the extra zucchini you scooped out and put with the cooking ground chicken.
- Break apart the chicken and zucchini and cook 6-8 minutes till fully cooked.
- Turn heat off, and stir in buffalo sauce.
- Spoon the buffalo chicken into the boats.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
- Cover dish with foil and cook for 35 minutes. Then uncover for 5 more minutes.